1. Place your grinder in a pot of water.
2. Bring the water to a boil.
3. Let the grinder simmer in the boiling water for 15-20 minutes.
4. Remove the grinder from the water and let it cool.
5. Enjoy your clean grinder and your high!
It’s no secret that smoking weed is pretty much the best thing ever. But did you know that you can actually get higher if you boil your grinder first? That’s right – simply boiling your grinder in water for a few minutes can help to release more of the THC from your weed, resulting in a more intense high.
Not only that, but boiling your grinder also serves as a great way to clean it. Over time, grinders can get pretty gunked up with residue from the weed, but a good boiling will quickly get rid of all that build-up. So not only will you get higher, but your grinder will work better, too!
Here’s how to do it:
1. Start by filling a pot with water and setting it to boil on the stove.
2. While the water is heating up, disassemble your grinder and empty out any weed that’s left in it.
3. Once the water is boiling, drop your grinder parts into the pot and let them soak for a few minutes.
4. After a few minutes, remove the grinder parts from the water and let them air dry.
5. Once dry, reassemble your grinder and enjoy your improved high!